Chain-Large Metal Sculpture
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
1500 mm x 610 mm
- The Chain Sculpture, a 3D sculpture for outdoor spaces.
- It draws inspiration from mid-century architecture and features a series of links that represent family bonds.
- The sculpture has an abstract totem design suitable for traditional and native landscape gardens.
- It's crafted from 3mm thick rusty steel
- The Standard size measures H1500 x W610 x D610mm, with a 500 x 500mm baseplate.
- The Large one measures H2000 x W610 x D610, with a 500x500mm baseplate.
- The sculpture can be easily bolted or mounted to a foundation for added stability.
- Designed and made in Melbourne, this sculpture is perfect for an atrium void or any outdoor space.
- The Chain Sculpture is on display in the Ormond showroom, and we offer shipping Australia-wide and internationally.
- Entanglement is an expert in designing and creating custom-made, commercial, and residential garden art for 25 years.
- Proudly Australian-made and designed, our sculptures represent our passion for quality and craftsmanship.
- Contact us to learn more about installation, shipping, and customization options for the Chain Sculpture at 03 95769600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.